
Well, we decided to buy the sofa and ottoman table and it was delivered today. Of course we are afraid to sit on it because it is so nice, but I am sure this will change. For right now, we are moving the existing lazyboy sofa into the front room until we either find someone to give it to or we donate to the local charity.

Once the furniture arrived, I realized that the blue/gray color on the fire hearth had to go and NOW.....so off to painting, again. I also had to eradicate the color from the trimwork over the kitchen cabinets and do you know how to paint that high...first you call all guardian angels to help keep you from falling (and keep the phone close incase you do) Then you put a step stool on top of the counters, grab onto the trim molding on top of the cabinets and pray that that does not pull off, bend half backwards, learn forwards, and paint quickly.......you will be sore when you are done. I will finish the painting tomorrow, muscles willing.




No comments:
Post a Comment