Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mailing Sara's package


Today I mailed a package to Sara. Hopefully she will get it in a week, according to the postmaster. I also overnighted the package to GWCA to process our Chinese Visa.

I ALSO confirmed the airline tickets. We thought we would upgrade to business class and we could, for only $8,000 extra EACH! I wonder what is going on in Business class that costs that much. Of course they can probably MOVE! We hope that the flight is not too full and we can have a seat between us, or we will be spending a lot of time pacing to streach out our legs. We we went to get dd Ruth it was also 17 hours, but split between two days and we had an overnight layover in Hawaii.

We are leaving from Dallas, to Chicago, to Beijing. Coming home will be from Hong Kong to San Francisco and back to Dallas.

No comments: