
Well, we are into the 5th week of school, and already we have completed our first fund-raiser for Sara's band. Ruth is into the Volleyball camp-late Mon pick-up. Sara has her first cross country meet on Wed-until 9pm. Sara is running for librarian for her band-making posters.
Today is first soccer game-the rain FINALLY stopped, of course she has been running fever for 5 days and am not sure why-keeping track of fever and what she takes and when and how much fluid she is taking in. Doing laundry, cutting the yard, playing with the OCD dog who wants to chase his ball all day, waiting in carpool pickup lines-thank goodness for good books to read. Weeding the huge flower bed, trimming back bushes, cleaning mud off of everything. Getting ready for fall, changing wardrobe for the season-Erin, another box will come soon.....and yes, the list goes on.
The girls think it is funny when I can not remember what I was about to do . . . I call it mommy brain and assure them that some time in the distant future, they also will have it so laugh away. In the meantime I am grateful that they help me remember what direction I am heading, or supposed to be heading.




1 comment:
only one fundrasier?? man, your school is slackin! ...we've had the Ocktoberfest raffle, the candy sale, the wrapping paper sale, the scholarship sale. Oh, and the underwear/diaper/pajama donation drive too. This coming week starts the wreath sale.
Post a Comment