It began raining on Friday, and as of today, 2 days later, we have 10 inches of rain! I am thinking that the lakes are all full now. I have learned to not complain about the rain, at least not too much. We put out all of our buckets to catch the rain and they were full on Friday.
So today we have
peaked out at boared and so I watched a BRATZ movie with the girls, we played Phase 10, and snacked, and the girls actually decided to make their names out of pretzel pieces! That is very creative.
Even our little toad is
seeking higher ground, poor fella. He is standing on top of a part of a downspout. His toad hole is full of rain for a while, but I think once this is all over, he will have plenty of mosquitoes to eat!
So today we have
Even our little toad is




No comments:
Post a Comment