We had some very special company this weekend. We met Rodney and Angel in Beijing as we both began the journey to our new daughters. We bonded quickly and became close friends. I am trying to convince them that they belong in TX! With the BBQ we
fed the boys this weekend, I think we have won them over. Chase is Rodney and Angel's oldest son. Chase and his friend Gordon were in town for some try outs and we had the privilege of hosting them. They were great boys and we truly hope they come again, maybe in the summer when we do not have to avoid ice. LOL. Maybe Rodney and Angel
could come too, and of course the little one. There are a lot of Malls here that we need to.......check out for quality control hehehe. Sara slept in Ruth's room while the Boyz were here in a barbie princess tent, and I may NEVER get her out of it. The girls slept with the gifts that the boys brought for them. Love the shirts....THANKS!
Today I took Sara for her chest X-ray to check for TB. Since she was given the TB shot as a baby, as was Ruth, they do a chest X-ray instead of the skin prick to verify. With the shot there is a good chance the test will come back positive. On the way we stopped at Mickey D (McDonald's) and that put smiles on both the girl's faces....Ruth is not cleared to return to school until maybe Wednesday. The school nurse took a look at her in the afternoon when we were turning in the paperwork for Sara to begin school. Tomorrow Sara will begin her shots....and I'm not going to tell her until the last minute.
Did I forget to mention the cat is being properly spoiled by the girls. I found her tucked into my bed!




2 comments:
Thanks so much for being good to the boys! I hope the girls love their shirts....sorry Jeff, I couldn't help it!
It's warm in Florida if y'all want to visit!
That kitty picture cracked me up!!! Sounds like the girls are doing great. I hope Sara's first day of school goes well.
More later,
Misty
Post a Comment