Today Jeff and I have been married for 13 years. That time really flied too. Jeff and I met on a blind date-set up by a family that both of us had known for over 25 years, but did not run into each other. . . I guess it was all in the timing. Jeff proposed to me 5 months after we met and we were married 5 months later. It was a long distance romance since we lived 200 miles apart. We did honeymoon at Disney World and that was so much fun!Tuesday, March 25, 2008
13th Anniversary!
Today Jeff and I have been married for 13 years. That time really flied too. Jeff and I met on a blind date-set up by a family that both of us had known for over 25 years, but did not run into each other. . . I guess it was all in the timing. Jeff proposed to me 5 months after we met and we were married 5 months later. It was a long distance romance since we lived 200 miles apart. We did honeymoon at Disney World and that was so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awwww, well happy anniversary!! We have been married about the same amount of time :) See, I knew I liked you!
It is now 31 years. Time flew by. Sara is married & Ruth is finishing her nursing degree & living w bf Alan & it looks very serious. Life is good
Post a Comment