Tonight is Halloween and the girls are excited. Jeff will take the girls while I sit comfortably at home and pass out the candy. The girls are going with their friend's soccer team. They have a flatbed with hay pulled by their Texas two-ton truck...in case they get too tired to walk....yea! I think it may be for the parents when they get too tired of
walking....maybe it should have lazy boys in the back.....maybe a thought for next year! The girls went for many house and brought home a load. I gave out 35 pounds of candy and about 100 Halloween pencils.
You will notice a photo of the house...I do put light, graveyards, and lots of spider webs out for Halloween. I usually have a scary sound tract, but this year I could not find it.
I will be better prepared next year.
Now, for my pet peeve.....if you live somewhere else, do not drop your kids in our neighborhood. Do not drive your kids door to

door,
Halloween is about walking about. If you are an ADULT do not come to my door again, and do not trick or treat for your infant child....they don't even have teeth!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment