Well, I finally finished the girl's bathroom. We did the room in purses. I began with one orange, but as you read before it was too orange. I left the bright orange on the two walls that I added border to, and repainted the rest. The small purses hanging on the wall are Christmas ornaments that we bought at Garden Ridge last week.
As you can see, the girls have been experimenting with their play makeup....and they need a little more practice. They have a long time to practice before I allow them to wear it outside the house...at least that is what I say today. I have

learned that in child rearing, there is no black and white on decisions, but a ton of gray, and many other colors.
Tonight Sara told me that a girl told her that a boy in her class had told her that he liked Sara. Sara screamed WHAT!, which caught the teacher's attention immediately. The girl got in trouble, but not sure why she would, except maybe for passing this information on to Sara. Then the teacher took Sara in the hall to talk with her in private. Sara said that she cried because she did not know what to do...this was the first boy to ever tell her that he liked her. Jeff and I feel that this is good...hopefully no dating in the near future LOL!!!!!
1 comment:
Girl!!!!!! I can't let Dani see this post!!! I have told her NO make up until she is in High School or 16 at the very least.
If she see this she will ditch us and want to come live with you!
LOL Hope you guys are well. Hard to believe Sara has almost been here a year!!
Happy Gotcha day.
Post a Comment