The girls were off to school EARLY this morning. I offered to walk them to the bus stop & got a defined NO! I stood in the driveway & watched until the bus got them, but caught heck about it when they got home. No problem, I will stay in my PJ's, make sure they get out the door, and go back to bed....good for me. I am sure I will drive them the 4 houses up if it is pouring rain.
This was our best summer ever with very few fights, and no one "I'm boared" form them. When asked what I would do when they are at school, I was told save money-no shopping all the time. Now this is true. The day so so very quiet with them gone and I do miss them.
There was excitment from Sara when she got home, as usual at full level, first telling me that one of the boys she liked last year is not in any of her classes, and she does not see him at all. I am thinking good, now you can focus on SCHOOL!
Ruth on the other hand is mello and just told it was OK. She had to have 3 schedule changes until they finally got it right and she has friends in all of her classes and found friends to eat lunch with, so she will be OK.
Ruth is trying contact lenses now, but has not managed to get them in before school. We will see if this happens
This was our best summer ever with very few fights, and no one "I'm boared" form them. When asked what I would do when they are at school, I was told save money-no shopping all the time. Now this is true. The day so so very quiet with them gone and I do miss them.
There was excitment from Sara when she got home, as usual at full level, first telling me that one of the boys she liked last year is not in any of her classes, and she does not see him at all. I am thinking good, now you can focus on SCHOOL!
Ruth on the other hand is mello and just told it was OK. She had to have 3 schedule changes until they finally got it right and she has friends in all of her classes and found friends to eat lunch with, so she will be OK.

Ruth is trying contact lenses now, but has not managed to get them in before school. We will see if this happens




No comments:
Post a Comment