Monday, August 24, 2009

FINALLY~~SCHOOL


I don't think that either girls slept too well. I was shocked out of sleep when my alarm went off...no more sleeping in. We had been getting up at 7 for a week, even this weekend, to help the girls, and I guess me to, to be able to function before the sun.










This year the girls are going to two different school. Ruth-6th grade- is going to a new school that is directly behind Sara's school-7th grade. Ruth's begins at 8:00 still, and Sara's is 8:45. So, Ruth and I got up, got ready and I did the carpool thing...the same girls I was carpooling since K-see the photo from this year vs. 2 years ago...oh my! I did enjoy last year when they rode the bus, though I did miss them a little.




Then it was Sara' s turn. When I returned with the carpool, she was already up, dressed, and had done her hair and had breakfast, and made her lunch....I guess I taught her better than I thought since I did not discuss her morning routine...I am impressed. Her best friend K'Asha met at our house to ride the bike to school and they will meet up with their friend Keanna half way there. I guess I need to get a basket for Sara's bike since she will be carrying so much stuff.

No comments: