Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HOT

HOT Summer is here and the furnace is on full blast! So, what do you do when it gets this hot? Not much....too hot. We did find some fun ways to cool off.





As for the cat, she just sleeps in her box all day long, lucky cat!


By the way, the girls named their sea dragon Flower. I have been adding a little more color to the girl's rooms.....you all know I love to paint.


This morning Sara had 5th grade orientation. She will be attending Intermediate School and riding a bus after the first few days. She is so excited and had a great time today. I am not sure how the principal already knows her, maybe because she is so cute. Ruth is excited about going into 4th grade. Her class is the first class to go to her school from K-4th grade....my babies are growing up.

No comments: