Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day. According to all theories, it is a day for Moms to be pampered, but what is a mom if she is not fixing breakfast for the family, feeding the dog, washing and putting away the laundry....you know the drill. So, after all of this, we let this mom be the queen for the day and was taken to dinner-dad even drove us there. I got a great book of poetry from Sara and a beautiful glass vase hand painted from Ruth. They are both such talented children. The meal was great, of course as usual I had one child eating off of my plate with me...the salad is always greener if it is mom's! Then we went home and watched the mover Happily Never After-very cute. I actually got to watch it without a child sitting on top of me...JOY! Another special happening was that DAD took the girls swimming and I got to stay home and veg out! Sara suggests that we do this again tomorrow, and I agree. Oh Yea...our puppy Cooper James is wishing me a happy mother's day too...with a wet kiss!

No comments: