Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Son

It was 23 years ago today that I gave birth to the most beautiful child. Bryan Christian had the softest skin I have ever felt. Though born a month early, he was perfect, so we thought. Bryan died the next day due to Group B Strep, something that all pregnant women are not tested for due to so many other babies dying. Thought I do not have a lifetime to hug my son, I do have a lifetime to hold him in my heart until I see him again and we finally get to be together. Both of the girls know of their brother and talk of them a few times. They know about death and heaven and are OK with this. So tonight if you have kids, give them a huge hug and kiss because you never know when it will be you last.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I'm so sorry about your precious boy.

Love,
Angel