Today after soccer, we had 3 of Ruth's friends over for a birthday party extravaganza. First we went to see The Last Mimzy. It was very interesting and appropriate for the girls. I think very young children would not get it and may be frightened. The girls enjoyed junk food to their hearts delight. Sara and Jeff even enjoyed the movie.
We made the foam sun visors and applied a lot of stick-0n foam shapes. The big hit was the glow in the dark paint. Then upstairs for the evening. Sara played on the computer and the girls giggled and watched TV. I set the room up for them to all sleep on the floor. Sara came to bed in our room at 11:00. Jeff said they got up about 11:30 for snacks. The next morning, I found out the did not go to sleep until 3:00! Augh, the making of a good party. Then I filled them with sugary donuts and sent them home!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment