Today Sara finished her book portion of driver's ed....got a 98! Way to go girl. She will take her first behind the wheel on Tuesday, so I strongly suggest anyone in N TX get off the road that day.....SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
I will take her driving...God, please help me...on Sunday at the school parking lot. I do not know how my parents survived doing this w/ 4 of us. I think what scares me the most is that Sara had no sense of fear. It is only one speed....FULL SPEED AHEAD....and thinks later, after I am cleaning up what she broke....oh my goodness, I can not afford a new car now! Maybe I will wear a hard hat. At least the school parking lot is across from the hospital that we always visit with Sara.....I think they know us by first name now.
I will take her driving...God, please help me...on Sunday at the school parking lot. I do not know how my parents survived doing this w/ 4 of us. I think what scares me the most is that Sara had no sense of fear. It is only one speed....FULL SPEED AHEAD....and thinks later, after I am cleaning up what she broke....oh my goodness, I can not afford a new car now! Maybe I will wear a hard hat. At least the school parking lot is across from the hospital that we always visit with Sara.....I think they know us by first name now.




No comments:
Post a Comment