Sunday, April 08, 2012

EASTER

We had a good Easter. We went to my parent's house for the extended family get together. This of course included wonderful food. I loved the fact that for the first time, my kids helped w/ the dishes and I did not have to do any....love them!

We had of course the traditional egg hunt for the "kids" which incluse 14-29, so we use the term sparingly. This year there was cash in all eggs, of course when Ruth and I helped my mom with the last 38, we included monopoly money, a rock, pine needles, key chains, some mulch, and any other strange thing we would think of.....we are heading to the "let's get silly with this and have a few laughs" phase of life.

We had some great games of washer, a game of croquet, lots of card games, and lots of love.























































No comments: