
What to do? I have a 15 yo who thinks it is OK to tell her mom what's what, to tell her mom "you are wrong again", to yell at her mom, to not even speak to her father unless she wants something, which is also the time that she is sweet to me.....it is always about material things w/ her. I know people tell me that this is just being a teenager, but I KNOW that I would not even consider doing this to my parents.
It has gotten to the point that I so not speak to her because too many times she misinterprets what I mean and then gets mad/pouty for DAYS!
So today is Friday and we just did a round of hormonal discharge....so now the rest of the weekend will be walking on eggshells to keep her somewhat appease, well, actually I do not expect to see her all weekend because she will be pouting in her room the entire time.
Sometimes I feel like I should just pretend that she is not here to help keep the peace. AFTER ALL, there is another child here who is mellow and should not have to be in the middle of this melodrama constantly.......
Oh, to be a mom of a type A personality 15 yo girl.......I need a break!!!!!!!!!!!!1
It has gotten to the point that I so not speak to her because too many times she misinterprets what I mean and then gets mad/pouty for DAYS!
So today is Friday and we just did a round of hormonal discharge....so now the rest of the weekend will be walking on eggshells to keep her somewhat appease, well, actually I do not expect to see her all weekend because she will be pouting in her room the entire time.
Sometimes I feel like I should just pretend that she is not here to help keep the peace. AFTER ALL, there is another child here who is mellow and should not have to be in the middle of this melodrama constantly.......
Oh, to be a mom of a type A personality 15 yo girl.......I need a break!!!!!!!!!!!!1




No comments:
Post a Comment