I am not sure where the time has gone.....
We got word this afternoon that our little dog Cooper's liver enzyme count was back to normal...YEA! We have been totally spoiling him and based on liver enzyme levels in dogs, he has been receiving a scrambled egg with both meals a day and I have been letting him sleep with me. He sleeps quieter than the girls when we have sleep overs.....and he does NOT steal the covers.
Weather-still crazy. We keep going from 75+ to freezing, which is where we will be tomorrow night. My only ray of sunshine in this is that it gets the dandy lions growing really well and hopefully than the freeze will zap them.....I hope but if not, I am fully prepared for chemical warfare.
The head is still a little sore and the lump is almost gone~one month later. When I opened the hospital bill, I almost fainted until I saw that the Ins covered all of it. Good thing I did not land on my head again.
Today we got an estimate on replacing our privacy fence~once again a cause to faint. I think this will need to wait for a while longer unless I can teach the girls to dig post holes and do cement work . . . yea . . . we are talking about teen girls......hahaha
Thursday was the girl's first track meet. Of course Sara is doing the distance running and the 1 1/2 mile is first, and the mile is last. In between, I get to visit with other parents, Sara does her homework, and Ruth socializes. She did not make the meet this week, and every week they have to try out and only the top 3 in each event qualifies.
Soccer begins on Tuesday.....glad I have nothing to do!
Friday, March 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment