Thursday, January 06, 2011

2011~~Out come teeth

Welcome to a new year. We did all stay up to see the new year, followed by sleep! We have done our share of partying in the "younger " years, and now choose a quite, safe celebration. I still have some Christmas cards to physically mail out, and I will now title them NEW YEAR'S UPDATES. The heck with being like everyone else, along with the stress of the season.

We begin the new year with the joyful return to school of the girls. I am not sure who is happier, them or ME. Of course, Ruth misses the first day back with a migraine.

Day 2- Both back to school, but I pull Sara out one hour later for the first two of 4 teeth extractions-part of the braces fix. Unfortunately, the Dr. gave her too much happy gas and she comes home and sleeps for 3+ hours. Boy, those are huge roots too. It was fast and fairly painless.....and a Wendy's frosty always helps.

Day 3- FINALLY-ALL back to school and mom gets a break, for at least an hour, then it is the taking down of the Christmas things, part 1. It will be slowly finished within the week, and the tree is always last because it is so pretty, but the outside is now cleaned up just in time for the freezing weather coming in a few days. This year we once again have a light bulb theif that takes a few bulbs out of our, and our neighbors's lights about once a season. Now you tell me, who would want light bulbs that don't match~~~I guess I need to drive around and see who has some really funky bulbs in their yard! I hope to get most of it into the attic so I can fit the car in, or at least be able to open the doors to the car when it is in the garage hehehe.

No comments: