Sara's band had an out of town competition and in order to get there in time, they had to leave at 3 AM!!!! I was so lucky that one of the band m0ms, and also the mom to one of Sara's good friends, is a chaperon and so Sara, along with another best friend, spent the night. This also meant that the mom would bring Sara home at 1:50 AM that night....totally exhausted. I could not stay up that long, so Jeff did and she was "like a zombie" going up to bed. They got first place. After the competition, they went to a huge water park-Schliterbahn and spent 8 hours playing. I got the lowdown on the boys and girls checking each other out in their swimsuits.....I AM SO NOT READY FOR THIS! I did get the girls new swimsuits, from the Jr. dept, to make sure everything was covered, though I thing she should have worn a very long shirt over everything......wow....I sound like my mom!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment