This weekend we has torrential rains and thunder, etc.

We noticed that the little white schnauzer that lives behind us was still outside, so we called our neighbors and they were not only not home, but out of state for the weekend and had left Annie outside by herself. I asked and they said OK and so Annie spent the rest of the weekend with us. After the initial fear, Annie calmed down. Annie is always poking her nose under the fence for a chin scratch, so she knows us. I did keep the cat away from Annie though.
Cooper and Annie played well together and I fixed up Cooper's second kennel so Annie could sleep inside overnight, and good thing because we had another HUGE storm over night.
This second picture is the water pouring into our yard from the neighbor's, flooding the yard because there was much more rain than the french drains could take away
No comments:
Post a Comment