Friday, March 06, 2009

SOCCER PRACTICES

Last night we went to an open soccer practice where any of the players can come out and scrimmage with their age group for a few hours with a professional coach overlooking them all and giving them tips. Coach Steve told me that Sara is VERY good and he would like to scout her for a competitive select team. I forgot my coat and FROZE in the cool evening temps and 30+ mph winds....I had to come home to a very HOT shower to thaw.

Ruth did not go because she had another migraine....she really hates these and has been having them for over a year. The pediatrician does not know why, but I am sure it is hormone related since she is going into puberty and this is when I had mine.

Their first game is tomorrow and neither of them will make it-Sara to an all day chess tournament and Ruth to her best friend's birthday party....

No comments: