
We have been watching the auto situation, with the bailouts, etc. and decided it was a good idea to trade in our 00 Honda Odyssey. We traded in for an 05 Honda Odyssey touring van....loaded with so much that I still can not figure out some of them, unfortunately for the girls this included the headphones for the DVD player...really need to figure this out before we go on a trip...I can not drive and listen to a movie. We are enjoying the moon roof, but are sure it will stay closed during the hot summer. The girls also like the windows in the back that roll down,,,,,so do I. It is a light slate green, to me it looks like a very light sky blue.
The smartest things that we did were-I had the van we were trading in spotless-inside, out and under the hood.
NEXT-we left the girls at home....much easier to negotiate when not being constantly interrupted (bugged) by the kids.
The smartest things that we did were-I had the van we were trading in spotless-inside, out and under the hood.
NEXT-we left the girls at home....much easier to negotiate when not being constantly interrupted (bugged) by the kids.




1 comment:
hey - we can swamp instruction manuals...I have no idea how to work a good portion of the stuff and I've had mine for almost 2 motnhs now! let me know whatcha learn!
Post a Comment