Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Friends visit



We had company this past weekend, the best kind. I met Erin over the Internet in connection to our international adoption of our girls, Sara and "M". Erin's family live near us, some within a mile, and they were gathered together for the serious illness of Erin's grandmother. They graciously made time for us go get together. Of course, we had to hit the thrift store, and yes, Erin is a shopper just like me...I thought I would need to get her a second cart hahaha :)


The day they left, we met together along with another friend from FAR north of Dallas with their three girls, one here for a year, and enjoyed our favorite restaurant-China King.


As you can tell by the photos, little M is totally smitten by Sara. Ruth was hanging back since she was still so VERY tired from her camp with school....she did eventually catch up with her sleep and took enough Benedryl to calm the allergies. We, I mean she, did lose her pillow at camp and will be needing to buy a new one soon.

No comments: