Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer...heat

The girls and I have taken a small vacation to visit my family and celebrate my father's birthday. While there we visited Galveston and a local wave pool. Those of you living north, please please send us cooler weather and RAIN!

Sara had a soccer tournament and their team came in last, but they had fun. My older sister and one of her daughters came for a weekend visit and another local sister came over and we did what we love to do...work puzzles.

Then my parents came into town for the July 3rd celebration to watch fireworks and see my little sister play in her community orchestra-she does flute and piccolo. We did not get to see the fireworks due to Sara's trip to the EMS trailer for heat exhaustion.

Now we are trying to hang out inside. The girls are doing great this summer with their reading or school work. They are also totally into Webkins.

I will add more photos when I get home. My dear husband fixed the computer so I can no download photos, so I have some catching up to do.....all for now. The girls are behind me trying to get their walkie talkies working and are making me totally insane!!!!!

No comments: