We had Ruth's 10th birthday party. Three of her friends came for the even, including time on the trampoline. Then they did karaoke singing upstairs. We had a yummy ice cream cake from Kroger's, and they all spent the night, getting quiet around 1 am....I was long asleep by then. Jeff said that he was almost into bed when her heard a crash! We had put a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs to keep the animals from waking the girls up, and the girls knocked it down for their second midnight food raid.
When I went upstairs in the morning to get them up, they were sleeping in the chair! NOT on the nice mats I made on the floor in the game room. There was also evidence that at some time, they moved their sleeping bags into Ruth's room, and left them there, trying so nicely not to wake Sara up. The next morning needless to say, they were quite tired and a little stiff.....good thing they are young because if I had done this, I am sure I would need to have my whole body professionally straightened out. LOL! We finished the party off with the usual donuts. 
Ruth now has a respiratory infection and has begun antibiotics...the only problem is that since she began the meds, she has a daily nose bleed and her gums have turned purple. She has one more day and I will need to tell the Dr. that next time, she will need something else.
In the mean time, Sara played their game on Sat and they won 5-0. Sara was playing forward for the first time and almost made a goal. I stayed home with Ruth.
No comments:
Post a Comment