I was outside trimming the bushes waiting for Sara to walk home from the bus stop. She was very excited and yelling....."mommy, a boy on the bus told me he loved me! He said I was hot and pretty.....yuck! ! ! ! " I asked if he said she was hot because she had on her big coat. She said no mommy, I had my coat off...it means I am realllllly pretty....(all smiles)
I was teasing her about it, laughing like you all will do some day, holding the bush branch in my hand so it would not blow as I cut it with my super sharp shears, and I sheared off the end of my finger! By the time I got into the house, Ruth already had Jeff on the phone, not making much sense, I was crying, Sara was asking if I was going to die....just like a circus. Jeff said to go on to the hospital and he was on his way, from an hour away. So into the car to the hospital next to Sara's school only 4 miles away. I can not stand the sight of blood, but I did pretty good. I did make sure the girls grabbed a snack and water and we were off. I was driving like a "safe" maniac speeding too... and of all days not to see a cop to escort me there!
After waiting an hour, the Dr said it had already begun good clotting, so no stitches, but also nothing else...like dishes-yea! Jeff arrived as we were finishing up and home we went.
No posts for a while because I can not type with one finger! More later.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my word woman! Such a memory this will make...hope you are healed up good as new by now! :)
Post a Comment