Today is 9/11. . . a day that will never pass without many tears. As the planes fly over our house today due to the north wind, I admit it makes me nervous. I told Ruth a little about it today, and Sara has no idea about what it means, and I am not sure how she would handle it. Today the flags fly and we think of the ones we love, but wouldn't it be nice if this happened more ofter.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
9/11
Today is 9/11. . . a day that will never pass without many tears. As the planes fly over our house today due to the north wind, I admit it makes me nervous. I told Ruth a little about it today, and Sara has no idea about what it means, and I am not sure how she would handle it. Today the flags fly and we think of the ones we love, but wouldn't it be nice if this happened more ofter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment