Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rain, Rain and Bible School

We are still here. The girls attended Bible School and LOVED it. After the first day they asked to go early the next day do they could sing all the songs. We also attended the Church on Sunday and the girls Sunday school, and they LOVED it too. Jeff and I also enjoy the church which is very active in all areas. It is also good that it is only 5 minutes from the house.

The girls enjoyed some cute time playing dress up and swimming at the YMCA.
We have also been very busy staying dry. In case you have been living in a cave, we are having rain like never before. Even the puppy Cooper only gets out of the covered patio for his business and we are letting him inside a little more so he does not get webbed feet and swim away. I am positive that our 2 year drought is now over, and the lakes would be reopened except that now instead of the boat ramps being too short, the water has flooded all the parking lots to the boat ramps and the lakes are closed again, but for the opposite reason!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Becky, and I live in MS. My daughter, Jamie, is five and a half years old now and she is from Fuzhou. We adopted Jamie when she was almost two.

Not long before you got Sara, I saw her picure on the waiting child list and fell in love with her. I am so happy that she found a loving , forever family. My friend, Ruth, who traveled with us and also adopted from Fuzhou just sent me your blog address and was telling me about you today when we talked. When she told me the ages of your daughters, I thought one of them might be the beautiful little girl whose picture I remember so well. I am over the age limit now so we were not eligible to adopt again.

I am so happy for your family and for Sara, and I pray that she has a wonderful life. I enjoyed seeing the happy pictures of her on your blog. It brought tears to my eyes. This has made my day!

Best wishes,

Becky